- Skip Bin companies to process waste as though they were a waste transfer station
- Scrap yard owners to recover ferrous and non-ferrous metals as though they had bought themselves a million dollar sorting plant
- Demolition contractors to screen on site where they could not previously have dreamed of
- Railway companies to de-fowl ballast in tight situations
- Foundries to re-use sand and recover valuable metals
- General contractors to transform derelict stock piles into saleable product
- Landscapers to transform compost into product.